Here is information about the usage of cookies on the website www.digiarhitekt.ee and how website visitors can change their cookie preferences.
- Using the website means that the visitor agrees to follow our Cookies Policy.
- We can change the principles of using cookies if necessary. Changes will be published when the updated version is added to the website.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the website visitor’s device. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are only stored temporarily while visiting the website and are deleted after closing the web browser.
- Persistent cookies are stored on the visitor’s device after closing the web browser for the time specified in the cookie and are activated every time the visitor visits the website.
- Cookies can be divided according to their affiliation: first-party cookies (cookies originate from our website) and third-party cookies. We use Google Analytics services on the website, which also sets their cookies. You can read the terms of Google cookies here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en.
What cookies do we use on our website?
- Necessary cookies – ensure the operation of our website functions, for example, enable the visitor to navigate our website. These cookies are essential for the operation of the website and cannot be turned off. Necessary cookies do not collect information about the visitor.
- Preference cookies – make it possible to remember the choices made by the visitor on the website. For example, these cookies remember your acceptance of the Cookies Policy.
- The legal basis for the use of necessary cookies is our legitimate interest in ensuring the technical functionality of the website. The legal basis for the use of preferences and statistical cookies is the consent given by the visitor.
How can you manage cookies?
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can change the settings of the web browser of the device you are using and delete the cookies stored there.
Here you can find information on how to change cookie preferences under various popular web browsers: