Here is the information about Digiarhitekt’s („we“, „our“, „us“) personal data processing principles, including the bases on which we process the personal data of the natural persons of our clients and cooperation partners (“you”, “data subject”).
When processing personal data, we are guided by the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (GDPR) and other legislation regulating data protection in Estonia.
- Digiarhitekt OÜ is a legal entity with a registry code 14784666.
- Digiarhitekt acts as the controller in the processing of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR.
- For questions related to the processing of personal data, contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Our website may link to external websites that we do not manage. We have no control over the content of external websites and we are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of external websites.
Purposes and legal bases for the processing
- The purposes of the processing are:
- customer service, including answering customer inquiries;
- preparation of contract, agreeing on the terms of the contract;
- service provision and contract fulfillment;
- managing our website;
- fulfillment of obligations arising from legislation.
- The legal bases for the processing are the following:
- the performance of a contract and to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. We process your data, for example, for the preparation, conclusion and fulfillment of offers and contracts;
- compliance with a legal obligation. Such processing takes place if we are obliged to process personal data because we are required to do so by applicable legislation;
- legitimate interest. To provide a higher quality service, maintain business relations and offer good client service, we may process the personal data of the data subject, keeping in mind the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. For example, we process personal data that you have entered in the contact form on our website in order to respond to your inquiry.
- You are not obliged to provide us with personal data, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to start working with you or provide you with our services.
Categories of personal data
In the course of our activities, we mainly process the following categories of personal data:
- personal data disclosed to us by the data subject, for example, personal identification data (first and last name) and contact data (phone number and e-mail);
- IP address of the computer or computer network used;
- personal data generated as a result of communication between us;
- information about legal entities related to the data subject (organization name, registry code, authorizations).
If necessary, we might supplement the personal data provided by you with personal data obtained from publicly available sources and registers, e.g. for conducting transactions on behalf of a legal entity.
Categories of recipients of personal data
- We may use third-party service providers who provide us with the necessary services based on contracts to ensure our services and the website’s functionality. Such a third party can be, for example, a cloud hosting service provider.
- We may pass on your data to public sector bodies and law enforcement bodies if we are required to do so by law or to ensure the protection and security of our clients, employees and resources.
Storage of personal data
We store data as long as required by the law. In other cases, we retain the data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing.
Your rights as a data subject
- You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to the rectification of personal data;
- the right to the erasure of personal data in certain cases;
- the right to the restriction of processing in certain cases;
- the right to data portability in certain cases;
- the right to object in certain cases.
- The rights of the data subject are specified in more detail in Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, which you can read here.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please submit a reasoned and digitally signed request.
Exercising rights and submitting claims
- In case of questions, inquiries, requests or complaints regarding the processing of personal data get in touch with us.
- You also have the right to contact the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate or the court if you find that your rights have been violated in the processing of personal data. The contact details of the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate can be found on the website: https://www.aki.ee/en.
In case of questions, inquiries, requests or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.